? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Works in Progress

The few days before my senior recital almost a month ago, I got a call from my cello teacher telling me she wouldn't be able to make it to my recital because she had a fatally ill mother who needed to be seen, and was really upset by the whole thing. I told her not to worry, to go see her mom, I'd send her a recording of the recital. Now, the months following up to this recital, she told me she wanted to send me off as a student heading to college with a really flashy amazing piece as the last piece we would work on together. So before she headed out east to see her mom, she left me a graduation gift-music! And I love it. It's the flashy piece for me to go off with! For the last 3 weeks I've been solidly working on a few select pieces, this one being the main goal. I'm sooo excited to be playing it, I'm learning it very fast and it's coming along well. I'm also a huge geek to be writing a post about this, but you've gotta understand that I've loved this piece for a long time and I'm so thrilled at my progress, and that everybody believes in me. I'm grateful that I've grown a lot, I had a lot of potential from the beggining and I'm living up to it and growing even more potential and am working with it in the right ways, thanks to so many people. Directors, friends, teachers, fellow musicians, oppertunities to play, my family and parents, relatives all over, everybody's support, everything is helping me to keep my talents up and make me a better player every day.
So I share with you my newest piece, Saint Saen's Cello Concerto #1 in A Minor . :D

That first link has a visual reference, and this link has a clearer sound of the piece.
Enjoy!

0 comments: