? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9-1-91

You can see in the title I have quite the birthday. (and it's useless as a password-anybody could get that!) ;-)


Well, in about 20 minutes I will be exactly 18 years old (at 1:30). So far today it just amazing!!! I had a wonderful dream last night (it's related to that stuff I keep on saying I can't mention yet... when the time comes [hopefully today???? if not, later this week], I will finally say what it is.), I got to sleep in (class doesn't start till 2:00!), I went and got my license and registered to vote. Then I went shopping. Got 2 wonderful new pairs of shoes that I looooveee, a fun shirt and a necklace to go with it. I also got a root beer float. It's my birthday, gotta have a root beer float. Yum!

Now I'm off to my 2:00 class, instrumental techinque: Guitar and Voice.

Then I might go finish my shopping.
Then I'll be off to a girl's night! :D
Aaand the weather is GORGEOUS!!!! I love today so much. <3

0 comments: