? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stress Relievers

Two recent favorite stress relievers of mine have come in great use recently. They would be:



Wii Sports Resort - Sword Fighting.


Takes a lot of full body strength to beat the suckers off the stand and down into the depths of the ocean below. At least for me it takes a lot of strength. It's great! If I didn't have this, I'd say I need a punching bag. I still could probably use one.. man it feels great to beat something up sometimes.

Another recent stress reliever of mine is a new piece I'm learning on my own (my teacher doesn't know I'm learning it, and frankly I don't want the help/advise from anybody on my skills for this piece. I'm beyond content putting all my frustration in to it, even if it doesn't have EVERY SINGLE accent played that's written in the music. I just don't give a darn for now.) I'm not going to competitions in this, I'm just learning it for the satisfaction and fun that it really is. That's how I wish I could learn all of my music.


I suppose that mini rant above is because I've been on this one sonata with my piano teacher for just a bit too long... she's getting down to the extremely knit-picky stuff, and frankly I just want to move on to something else. I don't really care if I need to let go of a note a millisecond earlier, because it's messing me up when I have to focus on that and I can't enjoy the piece anymore.

Fortunately, that's not how it is with cello, and piano is not my major instrument. I'd go knit-picky over everything with cello any day.




Gah. I hate these stupid stomach pains I keep getting. It hurts!!!!! I see my GI 2 weeks from today.

0 comments: