? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Morning

I've been exhausted for the last week, no matter how much sleep I get. I've had a headache for the last 2 days, starting Monday afternoon. Yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) I started feeling very nauseous and lost my appetite. Last night I couldn't get to sleep because my head hurt so much. I took some pain meds and those took forever to kick in. When they did kick in, I had to try and make my brain slow down. I finally get to sleep, then this awesome thunderstorm starts. Awesome, except that I needed to wake up for work in the morning, and at this rate I knew work was gonna suck. So I wake up this morning and stand around waiting my turn for the shower so I can get ready for work. My head hurts and I feel like I might barf fairly soon. Once I'm in, I start my routine; wet my hair, shampoo, and as I'm rinsing and reaching for the conditioner, I can't see anymore and my brain feels like it's going to just turn off and I feel my legs giving in. I stumbled out of the shower and grabbed a towel and weakly yelled for someone to let them know I'm passing out. Lay down on the floor, Molly brought me clothes and more towels, dad checked my heart rate. Heart rate was good, can't check the blood pressure though. I got dressed on the floor and got to my bed. Been laying here ever since feeling very "bleh" as I put it.

I hate being sick.

If I'm not doing much better in a while I'll probably go to the doctor in the morning.

0 comments: