? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What To Do?

I turn 18 one week from today and I haven't the slightest idea of what I want to do. I don't feel the need to make it something huge like skydiving or throwing some huge party... actually I don't even know if I want a party. Everybody moved... and anybody else is probably busy. :\ I wouldn't mind a party, but my house isn't exactly a party kind of house.

I do know a few things I'd like for my birthday.... some of which people can't really give me.. :P
I'd like.. something I can't mention quite yet. Hopefully sometime next week (by my birthday?) I can mention it.
I'd also like new headphones. Note, if you're reading this and are not immediate family, just know you're not supposed to get me anything, this is more like thinking out loud for me.. on my blog. :P And some shopping money/gift card.
Along with shopping stuff comes clothes... in my family I'm easy to shop for... size 4 or small. Must be petite, otherwise it's obviously too large. That simple.
I always welcome fun things like bumper stickers (music/cello/other...) and just.... random things. That aren't junk. :P

ooooh I'd also like frames for some of my art work.. yeah that's a good one.
And a cake. I don't know what kind yet. But right now I'm craving chocolate. By Sunday I may be craving something like lemon or orange or brownies instead. :P
But I do really want pizza rolls. I always have those on my birthday. Yum! Take a Pillsbury croissant and some beef with pizza sauce, onions and peppers and good stuff, put the beef mix on the unrolled croissant, roll it up like you normally would, cook it, and voila, you have a pizza roll. Sooooo good. :)

Other than that, I'm too tired to think of much more that I want (and that is reasonable to get ;-) ) ohh boy if I could have ANYTHING, my list would be much different.
So anyway. Any suggestions as to what you think I should do?

0 comments: